This interview is designed to help you define your character’s personality and background. Answering the seven questions below will help you create a detailed, more fleshed out character that will be more enjoyable to play for you and the entire group.
1) What is your character’s relationship with her family? Who are the significant members and what are their names? Where are they now?
2) What is your character’s boundaries. What won’t she stand for and how will she react if these boundaries are crossed?
3) What is the most defining characteristic of your character to other people?
4) What is your character vulnerable to. What makes her sad or uncertain?
5) What is your character’s greatest fear?
6) What does your character love, what makes her happy?
7) What does your character want most in the world? Does she even knows what he wants?